Leo Bodnar Fanatec Rim Adpater Board

Do you have any modes or games you would like to see? Let us know.
gingercat

Post by gingercat »

Working well with my wheel - many thanks!

Jayjay57

Post by Jayjay57 »

Hi , i just buy a OSW and decide to convert my Fanatec F1 Rim with Leo Bodnar adapter board .
If i see this thread before i think i will not convert it because it seems all is not working very good .

So in first i must say all my button is working so this is a good think :mrgreen: .
In second my leds is working too and i can see my gear that's good too :mrgreen: .

Now i try to set my upshift lighting and i can do what i want nothing happens , no flashing on the led i choose (the last three blue light).
I edit the xml like this : <car type="formulamazda" first="7800" second="7960" third="8130" max="8540" shift="8150" final="0" threshold="0" angle="0" />
So normally it must be flashing on 8150 rpm right ?
I change nothing on settings upshift still at 150 and flash indicators on upshift is on .
I have only choose the last three blue led and selected upshift on the led fonction .
Did i do something wrong ?

My wheel is recognize on Windows as Formula Rim and in Fanaleds as Precision Formula Rim (F00244) .
I just see when i push my pit limiter all light is flashing , so i don't know if i set it badly or is a problem with Fanaled or the Leo Bodnar Fanatec Rim who not support all option . If it can help the game is iRacing and use Firmware 2.2 by Leo Bodnar .

In the last log i always has a line like this : 2: Error reading serial

If you will a video to show it if you not undrestand due to my scrap english just ask .

So any idea to solved this problem ?

Anthony A

Post by Anthony A »

is the upsthift working on all the leds and you want it to work only on the blue ones , or no upshift at all? i have tried myself on project cars and i cannot get upshift to work at all (unless i am doing something wrong).

Jayjay57

Post by Jayjay57 »

They don't work at all for upshift for iRacing . in rFactor2 the last blue led work for upshift but if i won't more leds , that doesn't work .
If i try to put gearspeed that doesn't work too .

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

Did you flash the latest firmware?

Jayjay57

Post by Jayjay57 »

I'm with the 2.2 firmware

Anthony A

Post by Anthony A »

same issue here. also running latest firmware. i am only able to get the last blue led to work. i also am unable to get the kers or kers remaining to display anything but a 0 on the display and the lights don't output anything even if set only for kers.

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

2.2 is indeed the proper firmware version.

Does the display and rumble light up when Fanaleds starts? or when you choose Help -> Run diagnostic test?

Spooled

Post by Spooled »

Seems as if the rev lights on my F1 wheel doesn't match the cars rev limit. Also shift indicator doesn't seem to work? Maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Boomslangnz1
Beta tester

Re: Leo Bodnar Fanatec Rim Adpater Board

Post by Boomslangnz1 »

Not sure if this was ever fixed properly. I have been trying for days to get my fanatec rim working with leo bodnar adapter and yes im running firmware 2.2. Tried various fanaleds versions but all do the same thing

It just shows speed then flicks to like 35 or 42 etc instead of flicking to [3] and [4]

I have flash brackets ticked but it never works

Tried with bmw gt2 rim and formula rim