Reinstated support for RaceRoom latest update...

Do you have any modes or games you would like to see? Let us know.
RodentYell

Raceroom/F12016

Post by RodentYell »

Any news on new version for Raceroom as their API has been updated with the latest patch, and any news on update for F1 2016?

BARMotorsport

Post by BARMotorsport »

Obviously not a bug. But hoping you will upgrade Fanaled software to support new update released on 11/18/2016... :D

Still love you guys, hard to live without FANALEDS! :lol:

RodentYell

Raceroom/F12016

Post by RodentYell »

A quote from Sector 3..
So within this update there is a change to how the game talks to hardware API changes...
so if you have a motion sim or a custom dash etc etc and it no longer works you will have to contact the company that makes it or the company that makes its software
when you contact them send them a link to this post that has the GIT HUB repository for the new API system
from that they should be able to redo the software and bring the hardware back to life
https://forum.sector3studios.com/index. ... -api.1525/

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

We've got it on our list. Stay tuned next week hopefully.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

Esteban

Raceroom Racing Experience 25/11/2016 last update

Post by Esteban »

Hello, i like ask to the lastest update of raceroom racing experience because the Logitech G27 leds doesn't work. Im using fanaleds software to the leds works, but with the new update they are no work with this software. Are any fanaleds update to resolve the problem or is the first report of this problem?? Thanks for watching and help me please.
Last edited by Esteban on 28 Nov 2016, 20:20, edited 2 times in total.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Check Fanaleds 2.4g. ;)
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

BARMotorsport

Post by BARMotorsport »

Bose321 wrote:Check Fanaleds 2.4g. ;)
:D Thank you guys big time! Nice to have a functioning Siminstruments Dash again in RaceRoom! :D

Two strange things (one not Fanaleds problem for sure...
1. My Dash screen turns purple when I'm running Raceroom now... I will try resetting software to see if that fixes it.
AND
2. Sector3 has a problem that interferes with FANALEDS that I will try and get them to fix...
they have their own internal support for Fanatec BMW screen and shift lights... You can turn it off in their software BUT, it will only turn off their screen control... they are still sending "shift light" signals no matter what [which interferes with your shift light commands] forcing me to turn off FANALEDS shift light support... AGAIN NOT your problem...

Thanks for great support and thanks for great product... It is time to re-donate to show my continued support as soon as I recover from my family Christmas spending!!! lol