CSL Elite PS4

Do you have any modes or games you would like to see? Let us know.
Skybird

Re: CSL Elite PS4

Post by Skybird »

^ Me too, CSPv3 get recongised by the software, CSL Elite PS4 not. I tried three times downlaoding and reinstalling.

Details I posted here: viewtopic.php?f=7&p=4006&sid=e2d39c54ba ... 5fc1#p4006

The wheel gets recognised by all five driving titles I use (RR, AC, PC, ETS2, Wreckfest), and by Windows as well. Even OMSI2 recognises it (but cannot make sense of its axis, thats why it does not work: game's fault).

In-game options can tune all buttons and axis support. The wheel definitely is connected correctly. Firmware, driver are the latest.

robyf1

Post by robyf1 »

Bose321 wrote:
01 Aug 2017, 10:53
That's too bad. Have you updated your firmware and drivers?
Hello, same problem.
Installed the latest firmware of the steering wheel followed all the steps but fanaled does not work.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Seems like we have to take another look at this. The people from Fanatec tested it and said it was working... :oops:
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

robyf1

Post by robyf1 »

:) thx.

Skybird

Post by Skybird »

Rechecking it would be appreciated.

Skybird

Post by Skybird »

Just btw, it is not that important: from the existence of advise on how to get OMSI running with FanaLEDs I conclude that other Fanatec wheelbases can work with this game, OMSI-1 and maybe also 2. However, the Elite CSL PS4 gets listed in game options, but has its axis fixed at 49% input, no matter what. Steering is impossible. The game is unplayable with this wheel. I am no technician and have no understanding of the background, cannot tell whether FanaLEDs can make the wheel usable in OMSI2 again. I'm just pointing out the fact, and if something could be done about it, this would be very welcomed. If it is a flaw on side of the game, then it cannot be helped, of course.

OMSI is the only game I know of where the new wheelbase does not function at all (with the wheel listed in options, but not being functional). All other driving titles I use, can be controlled with this wheelbase.

Boone

Post by Boone »

Oups, i posted on the 2.4M Release topic, my problems, who are the same like Skybird.

i've detailed all on it, and made a quick video to help you to find the way to fix the problem.

wilson123

Post by wilson123 »

Hello..
I bought a latest PS4 game but I found a problem in it that is its CSL Elite not working properly and because of this problem I can't play my game so please anyone suggest me that from where I can find the solution of this problem easily and quickly.