Fanaleds keeps crashing after connecting CSL elite ps4

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
skyrunner

Fanaleds keeps crashing after connecting CSL elite ps4

Post by skyrunner »

I did some searching before posting this so i don't duplicate a bug report. I apologize if it's already somewhere on this forum.

I own a week old Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 (latest firmware). Rev lights didn't work in Assetto Corsa PC so i've installed latest Faneleds version. It did work the first time i played. Although i noticed that first digit was flickering when it was set to "0" on the in-wheel display.

Now fanaleds doesn't want work. Almost immediately after i connect the wheel, fanaleds crashes. I managed only to notice that it shows it sets "Wheel:" value to "Clubsport no Rim" and then bye bye. Downgrading to 2.4v didn't help.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Fanaleds keeps crashing after connecting CSL elite ps4

Post by Bose321 »

Is it possible that your wheel is in the wrong mode perhaps?
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

theColeHardTruth

Re: Fanaleds keeps crashing after connecting CSL elite ps4

Post by theColeHardTruth »

I have the same problem. In PS4 and (especially annoyingly) PC mode, fanaleds crashes the second it sees the wheel. In compatibility mode it's fine which works with some games, but in others (project cars 2 for example) the game will not allow me to play in compatibility mode; the wheel automatically forces itself back into PC mode whenever I switch onto compatibility mode.
Any tips? I'm at a loss here 😭