Fanatec CSL PS4 + CSP V3, no brake rumble with RBR

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
cssport

Fanatec CSL PS4 + CSP V3, no brake rumble with RBR

Post by cssport »

Hi, and thank you very much for your work.
I have a Fanatec CSL PS4 and CSP V3 and I play with RBR with NGP, the standard of physics now all over the world for RBR. I can make everything work perfectly, LED, rumble gas etc. but I can't get the rumble brake to work, and I don't understand if FanaLEDds can do it.
I ask since that of the gas works perfectly, while that of the brake (in game) does not, while in the test in the software everything works perfectly, including the brake. Am I wrong?
Clearly the pedal board inserted to the PC via USB, I also tried various ABS settings from the base (0%, 50% OFF) but nothing.
The NGP by WorkerBee physics manages to extract a huge amount of data and not comparable to smooth RBR, this information can be useful to developers.

Many thanks in advance

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Fanatec CSL PS4 + CSP V3, no brake rumble with RBR

Post by Bose321 »

We only support the base game, and it's possible there's no information for us to implement the rumble, or it's not implemented. I don't think we can easily support a modded version, because that might break the base game. But we can see what we can do.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

cssport

Re: Fanatec CSL PS4 + CSP V3, no brake rumble with RBR

Post by cssport »

Thanks a lot, really nice. For any information and tests, I am at your disposal. Good job everyone!