Rev lights fill up too yearly [Not a bug]

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
kidroca

Rev lights fill up too yearly [Not a bug]

Post by kidroca »

Currently on most games/cars I drive with my CSW Formula rim the Rev lights fill up too early and I can't use them for shift reference. It will be good to make it somehow adjustable like there is some kind of slider which is in the middle position for default and if you move it to the left the leds will start to fill sooner , and if you move it right from center they will start to fill later so people can sync it up with how and when they want to shift.
Last edited by DirkT on 13 Mar 2013, 15:32, edited 1 time in total.

SimRacer92

Re: Rev lights fill up too yearly

Post by SimRacer92 »

you can make specific car profiles for each car to set the rev leds exactly how you want them.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Yep. Like SimRacer92 said, you can make custom profiles for each car in each game. The revleds in most games are just meant for revs, not as shift point.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

kidroca

Post by kidroca »

Ok, thanks I'll check it out.
I don't what you mean they are not used for shift reference, if I want to shift right before the limiter that should happen when the last of the leds light up - real world digital dashes hit the limiter right after they fill up.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

The revleds on default are just an indicator of your revs. If all leds are lit it simply means you're on the max of your revs.

We of course understand they're used as a shift reference, but this is impossible for us to do because everyone likes different settings, and it's different for each car, each setup and also differs per gear in some games and cars. There are simply too much variables for us to do this per default. I hope you understand my point of view.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

kidroca

Post by kidroca »

Alright I haven't even noticed the entire advanced menu my bad , thanks for pointing out , and very well thought of (: !