3 flashing dots in SRW w BMW rim [Not a bug]

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
frapster

3 flashing dots in SRW w BMW rim [Not a bug]

Post by frapster »

Hello there

First of all, thank you very much for your work, it is appreciated. I am new to Fanatec and Fanaleds, so I have either a question or a bug report, not certain which :)

I have these annoying 3 dots flashing/blinking at all times and in all displays, except Fuel display with an E

Is this a feature or a bug/WIP? Depending on which it is, I might have to post in feature request forum i guess then for an ability of disabling that.

Other than that, i wasn't able to get pit limiter flashing when engaged, possibly a known issue or is affected by what I reported.

Here's a quick demo of the problem/feature (;p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-GMmo38gZ8
Last edited by DirkT on 13 Mar 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: 3 flashing dots in SRW w BMW rim

Post by Bose321 »

That means your fuel percentage is below the threshold (5% default). You will have to change this value or fill your tank. What game is it that you're having this problem?

edit: I see it's simraceway. It could be a bug that has been introduced in a newer game version, but last time we tested it, it was fine. Can you try to put more fuel in the car (more than 5%)?
Last edited by Bose321 on 25 Nov 2012, 17:33, edited 1 time in total.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

frapster

Re: 3 flashing dots in SRW w BMW rim

Post by frapster »

Bose321 wrote:That means your fuel percentage is below the threshold (5% default). You will have to change this value or fill your tank. What game is it that you're having this problem?

edit: I see it's simraceway. It could be a bug that has been introduced in a newer game version, but last time we tested it, it was fine. Can you try to put more fuel in the car (more than 5%)?

Thank you very much for your help! Did not realise/put these 2 and 2 together. It was low fuel indeedy, which happen to be triggered by default Hot Lap event setting (fuel disabled) in SRW. So I was able to disable the blink for now by setting Fuel perc 0. But now I know what the it was, i can use low fuel blink under normal circumstances.

Cheers
Last edited by frapster on 25 Nov 2012, 18:10, edited 1 time in total.