v2.3f not working with Assetto Corsa 1.2.5

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
GolfWang

Post by GolfWang »

Hello,

I have a problem with fanaleds since at least two versions. When I boot my PC and load fanaleds and Assetto Corsa, everything is working just fine. The problem occurs when I quit the track (when it closes acs.exe) and re-enter another session (offline or online). Then, I have some erratic behavior. Most of the time, the brackets indicating to shift are flashing all of the time, leds dont show, and gears are working normally. While writing this, the vibration motor inside my BMW wheel is vibrating all the time when in a session.

Even if I stop fanaleds and my CSWv2 and then restart them, its not working. Rebooting my PC is the only way to get it working normally again. I tried to reinstall from scratch, deleting everything from fanaleds (even the setting folder in AppData/Roaming/fanaLEDs) to no avail. I tried with fanatec firmware 94 and 116, same problem.

Combinations resulting in erratic fanaleds on the 2nd session join:
CSWv2 FW 94 + fanaleds v2.3e + AC 1.2
CSWv2 FW 94 + fanaleds v2.3f + AC 1.2
CSWv2 FW 116 + fanaleds v2.3f + AC 1.2

Thanks
Attachments
lastlog.txt
(1.67 KiB) Downloaded 26 times

Asimov

Post by Asimov »

Same issue here. But now it seems totally broken with 1.3

GolfWang

Post by GolfWang »

I'm having the exact same issue on my end, update 1.3 hasn't made it better or worse. Maybe Kunos should be investigating the problem.