New iRacing Release

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
Matthias Willhardt

New iRacing Release

Post by Matthias Willhardt »

DX11 is not working with Fanaleds yet. Seems to be a new .exe = iRacingSim64DX11
Not working with Fanaleds yet.

Just as an Info to you guys!

BARMotorsport

New iRacing Release

Post by BARMotorsport »

Thanks Matthias, I noticed this as well. Interesting that Fanaleds for my BMW Wheel and my Siminstruments Dash software both won't work for new release of iRacing DX11 version BUT my DashMeterPro software on my Android Tablet works fine.

BTW, (different subject) only regular left to right shift-lights work on BMW wheel on any sim now... no more converging, night mode etc. what ever you select it is normal left to right lights on BMW wheel and my Siminstruments Dash.

Sad that Fanaleds product is dying (no more support or improvements) ...guess my donation was not enough :cry:

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

New iRacing Release

Post by Bose321 »

Matthias Willhardt wrote:DX11 is not working with Fanaleds yet. Seems to be a new .exe = iRacingSim64DX11
Not working with Fanaleds yet.

Just as an Info to you guys!
Thanks. We'll add the new .exe for our next release.
BARMotorsport wrote:Sad that Fanaleds product is dying (no more support or improvements) ...guess my donation was not enough :cry:
We're still working on Fanaleds, but we just don't have the time to work 24/7 on it like we were able to a year ago. This is only a hobby project for us.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

JoepW

New iRacing Release

Post by JoepW »

You can find a trick to solve this until a new release of Fanaleds here: http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts ... 68249.page

Matthias Willhardt

New iRacing Release

Thanks Bose :-)

Orozco

New iRacing Release

Post by Orozco »

Hello Devs,

Is there a schedule to be releasing this fix for iRacing?

Thanks

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

New iRacing Release

Post by Bose321 »

Sorry, but we can't schedule a release. Dirk is working on his house right now, and has a full-time job next to that. When he finds time he will add it. Hopefully next week.
Last edited by Bose321 on 10 Mar 2016, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

BARMotorsport

New iRacing Release

Post by BARMotorsport »

BARMotorsport wrote:Sad that Fanaleds product is dying (no more support or improvements) ...guess my donation was not enough :cry:
We're still working on Fanaleds, but we just don't have the time to work 24/7 on it like we were able to a year ago. This is only a hobby project for us.[/quote]

Great to hear that there is still life left! :D
Did not mean to "bad mouth" you guys, in fact, I love the product! I was just getting scared that I had all this expensive gear (Siminstruments Dash, Fanatec) and it seemed that with every new SIM update or hardware driver update, functionality was disappearing, forcing me to us tricks to try and get stuff halfway working. Without my cool electronics, my rig is just not the same!

Thanks for hanging in their and keeping the product going!

Matthias Willhardt

New iRacing Release

I'm not into programming a lot but isn't that only changing/adding an exe to an list ?

Correct me if im wrong. ;)

Matthias

Orozco

New iRacing Release

Post by Orozco »

Hello Devs,

Any News on this?

Thanks