Fanaleds does not respond after initial load

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
laughingman

Post by laughingman »

Hi there,

I've trying to make fanaleds work with the Fanatec CSWv2 and Fanatec CSPv3 with the F1 2016 game.

I'm using version 2.4b of fanaleds which, according to the release notes, supports the game and the wheel/pedals.

When I start fanaleds the leds on the wheen flash and say 'fanaleds' and the all the rumble works, but that's it. the fanaled application then fails to respond when I click around on it. For example clicking 'File > Open Settings Folder' does nothing. same for 'Help > Setup games automatically' or any more menu. I can change the settings that are shown but no idea if this works or not.

I then started the game and under 'info' it changed the status to Running and Game to F1 2016, but nothing is shown on the wheel and no rumble. Below is are snapshots of what it looks like before and after starting f1 2016.

Any help would be much appreciated. thanks
Before:
before.PNG
before
After:
after.PNG
after
Edit:
Also note, I use windows 10 and I have also tried running fanaleds as an administrator
Last edited by laughingman on 05 Sep 2016, 22:02, edited 1 time in total.

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

F1 2016 support was planned to be supported in 2.4b, but I didn't own the game. So was unable to verify if anything changed.

Next release has got F1 2016 support fixed.