Fanatec CSP v2 brake vibration wrong - iRacing

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
Leeon

Fanatec CSP v2 brake vibration wrong - iRacing

Post by Leeon »

Two weeks ago problems with brake vibrations started. Since than, everything was ok, Fanaleds was not updated meanwhile and I'm running latest version. Though iRacing had couple of patches and hotfixes.

Problem description:
I have enabled brake vibration on wheel lock detection, sensitivity 90-95 (tried both thresholds).
Now when wheel lock is detected, vibration in pedal sometimes last several seconds even one minute, which is like half of one lap.
For now I had to turn off this nice feature, as you can't race when your pedals are vibrating almost constantly.

Related iRacing forum topic: http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts ... 90181.page

Magic

Re: Fanatec CSP v2 brake vibration wrong - iRacing

Post by Magic »

Same problem here with CSP v1 since the latest patch. Last weekends Daytona 24 it was rumbling for up to half a lap before it reset.

Kit : CSW v2.5 + BMW GT2 rim
CSP v1 connected via USB

Magic

Post by Magic »

It's been six weeks now, and others are still posting about the problems on the iRacing forums. Can someone acknowledge the issue please?

Magic

Post by Magic »

Hello?

To add, the wheel displays stop working while the brake pedal is rattling away...

Leeon

Post by Leeon »

Recently I was solving issue with Vive Pro conflicting with FFB (no wheel FFB at first session start), iR staff suggested to change this:
[documents]\iRacing\app.ini
[Force Feedback]
forceResetBeforeInit=0

Doing that I have no more issues with brake pedal vibration so far (tried only on Brandshatch track though).
... but I'll test more tracks later