InSim, OutGauge, and OutSim

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
Skavage

InSim, OutGauge, and OutSim

Post by Skavage »

Can anyone explain to me what these features are for and how to use them? I did some searching but best I could find was some info in the online readme file for different games. Just kind of curious if these are used for running Fanaleds on a 2nd PC and outputting to your wheel or something like that.

Thanks!

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: InSim, OutGauge, and OutSim

Post by Bose321 »

Hi Skavage,

These settings are used for games like Live for Speed, Rigs of Rods and the DiRT and F1 series games.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

Skavage

Post by Skavage »

Thanks very much. So they really have nothing to do with the ability to run Fanaleds on a 2nd PC and send it's output to my sim rig and wheel?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

It would be possible in theory, but Fanaleds gathers all telemetry information from the local PC. So even if it would be possible, which would be interesting, it wouldn't have anything to send I think.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

For now, you could only use it for games like LFS RoR and Codemasters to run on a second computer, that computer will have it's hardware recognised and display the data from your racegame. Not sure in this stage whether you can actually do something with this.