FANALED CSWv2 Help!

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
mac2

FANALED CSWv2 Help!

Post by mac2 »

Completely new to FANALED but want to try and set it up but had a few questions...….

1)Firstly want to get it working with my CSWv2 base - base is set up with the Xbox/PC universal hub and it only has the tiny LED display on it showing currently the gear selected plugged into it - will I need to buy a proper LED screen that can display rev info ect……? - if yes can someone provide a link where I can get one of these bigger LED screens from? - note I also have another Fanatec wheel (currently in storage so cant check it) so can't remember if this wheel might have come with a bigger LED across the top...…

2)Also have a set of clubsport v3 pedals on order - when I get these how will they work with FANALED - assume they provide the rumble function when used with PC games?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: FANALED CSWv2 Help!

Post by Bose321 »

Check our support hardware list and pick a display from there. This way you're sure it works with Fanaleds.

The V3 pedals can vibrate both the brake and throttle pedal. It's pretty weak, so don't expect much, but it can be a nice addition.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

mac2

Post by mac2 »

Bose321 wrote:
25 May 2019, 22:15
Check our support hardware list and pick a display from there. This way you're sure it works with Fanaleds.

The V3 pedals can vibrate both the brake and throttle pedal. It's pretty weak, so don't expect much, but it can be a nice addition.
thanks for the reply
1)The Leo SLI LED's are the ones I like the look of - is there anyone of these in particular that you recommend and would they install onto the slot on the top of my universal hub wheel (where the current mini LED is plugged into) or do you need a way to mount them separately?
2)Found my other wheel and its F1 style with the rev and gear LED integrated into it - out of interest do you need Fanaled installed/running for these to function? or would they function without the Fanaled software? have the same question for the vibration in the pedals is fanaled required for them to function?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

I always liked the SLI Pro, but not sure if it's still being sold. I haven't followed any hardware for years.

For all supported displays you will need Fanaleds in order for them to work.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

mac2

Post by mac2 »

Bose321 wrote:
26 May 2019, 15:22
I always liked the SLI Pro, but not sure if it's still being sold. I haven't followed any hardware for years.

For all supported displays you will need Fanaleds in order for them to work.
thanks for the reply will have a look at the SLI Pro.
my v3 pedals have arrived and now using them with the CSWv2 base and F1 rim...……
everything seems to be configured ok and the rumble effect test works on my gas and brakes(in fanatic game controller menu) - but in asseto corsa only seem to be getting a brake/abs rumble through the wheel when I lock my brakes? - not getting any feedback or rumble through either the gas or brake pedal - any idea how to solve this (note my pedals are attached into my wheel base rather than direct to PC) which I understand is way to get the pedal...any help appreciated

mac2

Post by mac2 »

update:its also been pointed out to me that each game in fanaled needs to be "auto configured" through help menu - which I had not done - interestingly when I run it for Asseto Corsa its says games found without config or plugin needs -"asseto corsa" - think its telling me something is missing! any help appreciated....