Main control panel

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
cblocker

Main control panel

Post by cblocker »

Hi - I am new to the software and just installed 2.2. I am using windows 7 and running iracing. When double clicking the shortcut, the main menu does not appear. I reinstalled but have the same results. Should I try installing an earlier version? Thanks - looks like an awesome product!

cblocker

Re: Main control panel

Post by cblocker »

I right clicked the icon and selected trouble shoot compatibility, and it is working now....

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Weird issue. Does everything work like it should now?
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

cblocker

Post by cblocker »

Yes, all is working now. I do have to double-click the icon a second time for it to launch, but it is working now and great. I didn't realize I was sacrificing some pedal feel by connecting directly to the wheel vs the USB. I am using the USB to the PC and now have the pedal rumble back thanks to your plugin! I paid for my dashmeterpro app, so I will be paypalling you guys some $ for a great product!

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Thanks for the kind words! I'm happy to hear you like our application.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

Fanaleds installs with the default option to start with Windows minimized. What you are experiencing is the fact that the first run Fanaleds starts, but minimizes to systray. So the second time you click, it opens the screen.

If you have it set to start with Windows you'll see a little F logo on your systray, click that in order to restore Fanaleds. If you don't want the minimize behavior by default, you shoud right click the systray icon and make sure the "start minimized" option is unchecked.