Can't get display working on Fanatec F1 rim

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
Ronanm44

Post by Ronanm44 »

Clearly doing something wrong here but have watched the manuel video dozens of times and just can't get anything to show up on the display. LED's are working fine.

So I have 2 profiles set for F1 2013 - 1 set to show gears and the other speed. I've pressed < and assigned a button to this on the wheel and similarly I've assigned a different button on the wheel for >. Don't see anything when I press these buttons in the game though. All the display shows is the usual Fanatec wheel settings, SEn, FF etc.

Please can somebody explain what I need to do step by step. Apologies if this is really simple but been playing around with this for a while now.

Thanks in advance.

Ronanm44

Post by Ronanm44 »

Sorry to double post but looks like I spoke too soon about my LED's working ok as a rev indicator. Stupidly pressed 'restore all settings to default' trying to sort out my display as per my previous post and LED's have stopped working on all games now. No idea how to get them back, the "hardware_settings_config.xml" folders are all correct as stated in the 'fanaleds readme' guidance and the ports are correct too.

I'd really appreciate it if somebody could help me with this and the display in really simple terms - Fanaleds for dummies ;) there's something fundamental I'm just not getting about this software but would love to crack it.

Again thanks in advance!