No lights on Fanatec universal hub?

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
orcsoul

Post by orcsoul »

I've got a CSPv1 base, and with the BMW rim (or any rim from the v1 base era), Fanaleds works wonderfully. However ever since upgrading to the Universal hub the little 3 digit LCD that it has, has shown no life with Fanaleds.

I'm not sure if I've just missed something obvious within Fanaleds to get it to work with the universal hub, or if Fanaleds just doesn't yet know how to speak with it yet?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Does it get recognized at all? I believe we haven't added support for it yet, so this will be something we will have to look at for a future release.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

orcsoul

Post by orcsoul »

Prior to the most recent update (today? yesterday?) I seem to recall the wheel being listed as Unidentifed or Unknown or similar... Checking now however it does list the wheel as the Clubsport CSL Xbox so maybe things are looking up?

pinpoint

Post by pinpoint »

hi I think I'm having the same problem my f1 fanatic rim and cls rim don't light up no rev counter gears on both rims is it me or is there a setting in fanaleds to make it work that's for autmotobilis but they work on rfactor and asesto any help would be apritiated

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

please try reverting to default settings, (re)move all config files:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=440