Tried V2.4b on iRacing with CSP V3

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
YingCFoo

Post by YingCFoo »

Bose321 wrote:I haven't had that feature in a while. We get the latest (beta) firmware and drivers from Fanatec, so we're always up-to-date.
So that means you test it with v142 (which is directly download from Fanatec website product page) ?

Then please do wheel update through wheel setting page, as you mention need to use with latest firmware, 172 is coming from Fanatec but not 3rd party.

You may using an old firmware to test with.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

No, we have a contact within Fanatec that delivers us the latest updates. Firmware 172 and upwards are working here without issues.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

YingCFoo

Post by YingCFoo »

Bose321 wrote:No, we have a contact within Fanatec that delivers us the latest updates. Firmware 172 and upwards are working here without issues.
OK.....
any special setting on wheel itself ?
I have everything off except SEN @ AUTO

YingCFoo

Post by YingCFoo »

And I have update the firmware of pedal too, both wheel and pedal are using latest driver

YingCFoo

Post by YingCFoo »

pedal is connect with USB directly, is it correct ?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

You can try to change the threshold setting in the iRacing profile. A higher value should make the pedals vibrate earlier.

Also when all the checkboxes ar ticked in the correct profile it should work. I have tested multiple games with my pedals and all was good. I have them connected via USB. If they're vibrating during the diagnostic test everything should be good.

Do you have other games to test? I do not own iRacing anymore so I can't try it out unfortunately.

YingCFoo

Post by YingCFoo »

Bose321 wrote:You can try to change the threshold setting in the iRacing profile. A higher value should make the pedals vibrate earlier.

Also when all the checkboxes ar ticked in the correct profile it should work. I have tested multiple games with my pedals and all was good. I have them connected via USB. If they're vibrating during the diagnostic test everything should be good.

Do you have other games to test? I do not own iRacing anymore so I can't try it out unfortunately.
Threshold setting tried already with MAX
I have perfect function on Project CARS, brake and gas
Brake only on iRacing, but no problem on diagnostic test

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Try this: viewtopic.php?f=3&p=3491#p3478

Worked for someone else.

YingCFoo

Post by YingCFoo »

Bose321 wrote:Try this: viewtopic.php?f=3&p=3491#p3478

Worked for someone else.
Thanks for sharing it, but still not working

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

When the feature works in other Sims, it has to be down to settings. Please make sure your boxes are ticked correctly and the throttle slider is set to a sane value (set it to the same as the other Sims for example) Fanaleds keeps these settings stored per sim.

Also, what you could try to see if it works. Connect your V3 pedals, but don't use them in game. Go into a test sessions and configure iRacing to use mouse+keyboard driving. That way you will be able to lock the wheel instantly, and feel the rumble in the pedal.