Clubsport pedal rumble is too weak

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
demetri

Post by demetri »

Hi,
Thank you very much for your very useful tool. I just got myself a CSP V3 set and I noticed that the rumble that you can run from Fanatec driver settings is so much stronger than the rumble coming from FanaLEDs. The rumble test from the drivers makes my whole Obutto rig to vibrate, I can feel it even if I take my feet completely off the pedals. But the rumble that FanaLEDs makes is rather weak and it can even be missed when being hard on brakes. I think I can see the difference in the speed of the rumbling eccentric rotation, it goes faster when activated from the driver settings, thus causing a more pronounced vibration.
Is there any setting I can change to make rumble stronger in FanaLEDs and match that from the Fanatec driver test?
Thanks,
- demetri
Last edited by demetri on 06 Dec 2016, 18:52, edited 2 times in total.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Have you also tried to check how strong the rumble is with the Fanaleds diagnostic test? This should be a max. strength rumble to the pedals.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

demetri

Post by demetri »

Yes, I did. In fact that's exactly how I found that FanaLEDs is weaker than what the driver test can do.
But I noticed that diagnostics runs both brake and throttle pedals rumble at the same time. Could that be the reason?
See, the whole pedal set is powered by USB, so it has a very limited amount of current available, so maybe running both at the same time makes it suffer because all that current is being split between two rumble motors. So if each gets half of the current then its power drops 4 times, if I remember my electricity classes correctly