I Can't Donate..Help please!

Would you like to have Fanaleds-related discussions? This is the place.
SwiftyOne
Beta tester

I Can't Donate..Help please!

Post by SwiftyOne »

Hi
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.. :oops:
When clicking on the "Donate" button on the home page, I always have this message:
Fatal error: Call to a member function isMobile() on a non-object in /var/www/clients/client5/web21/web/about.php on line 56
I am running Firefox v19.00, OS, Windows 7 Pro 64bit...I have cleaned FF Cache and tried again, no luck..I have tried IE but same error...I also sent a "Contact Us" email, filled in my Name, and Email address, and typed the above issue, but when I clicked on "Send" the page changes and says "invalid email address? So no even sure that my message got through or not? Can I have some help with this? Please!

Edit: Can I use PayPal to donate please?

Thank you
Swifty
Last edited by SwiftyOne on 28 Feb 2013, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
Project CARS...The Worlds Most Beautiful Racing Simulation..For PC, XBone, PS4, and Wii U...Release November 2014
http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: I Can't Donate..Help please!

Post by Bose321 »

Thanks for reporting this! I accidentally mixed up a file from the updated website which we will launch soon. :oops:

The donate/about us page should be working now. If you click the big blue button it should lead to PayPal. ;) I'll have a look at the contact page.

Again, thanks a lot!

edit: I didn't have a problem with the contact form. Could you PM me with the fields you used so I can try to reproduce it?
Last edited by Bose321 on 28 Feb 2013, 23:07, edited 2 times in total.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

SwiftyOne
Beta tester

Re: I Can't Donate..Help please!

Post by SwiftyOne »

No problem, only to glad to be of some help...PM sent too ;)

Cheers..
Swifty
Project CARS...The Worlds Most Beautiful Racing Simulation..For PC, XBone, PS4, and Wii U...Release November 2014
http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/