Siminstruments Dash Company?

Anything not related to Fanaleds can be posted here.
BARMotorsport

Siminstruments Dash Company?

Post by BARMotorsport »

Just curious, does anyone know what happened to Siminstrument Dash's company? They were there on day and gone the next. No statements, updates and now the website is down. Very sad, love the product, hope you won't give up the support of this produce. And thanks for all you great work up to this point!! :D

Stephen

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Siminstruments Dash Company?

Post by Bose321 »

Weird, haven't heard from them in a while indeed. Has anyone tried to reach out to them?
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

f1maniac2008
Beta tester

Post by f1maniac2008 »

sent some msg via twitter or via email - no response what so ever. So I doubt we will hear anything in the near future.
Couldn't find a statement either

Thank god we have fanaleds, so we can set up some functionalities with it ;) :D

RodentYell

Post by RodentYell »

They quit guys, shame really as I really liked their software, shame no one else could take that on, or could they?

Bibser

Post by Bibser »

RodentYell wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 10:41
They quit guys, shame really as I really liked their software, shame no one else could take that on, or could they?
Well, that's a shame. I wasn't using the software myself, but it's sad nonetheless.

BARMotorsport

Post by BARMotorsport »

RodentYell wrote:
28 Apr 2017, 10:41
They had some really nice features that Fanaleds doesn't. I'm just hoping that Fanaleds will continue to support the device! Wow, what a dream it would have been (could be) if someone combined the best of both softwares... alas, with Fanaleds sometime appearing to lose interest altogether,I know not to ask for too much! :cry: