Fanaleds 1.5i

You can find the latest Fanaleds version here.
Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Fanaleds 1.5i

Post by Bose321 »

We have just released a new version which solves the brake rumble bug on pCARS. The fuel indication has also been updated. The display will now show the exact value, instead of the percentage.

Changelog:

Bugfix for pCARS always rumbling when braking.
Change for default fuel mode on Fanatec hardware to exact value instead of percentage.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

SwiftyOne
Beta tester

Re: Fanaleds 1.5i

Post by SwiftyOne »

Hi
I would love to be able to test v1.5i, but right now my CSW base is with Fanatec, waiting new motors..As the old ones burned out :(
Project CARS...The Worlds Most Beautiful Racing Simulation..For PC, XBone, PS4, and Wii U...Release November 2014
http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

How long have you had yours?

I'm used to running quiet heavy FFB settings but am very afraid it will be burned out sooner because of that. But it might as well have been a bad batch.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

My CSW was gone a few weeks ago with the same problem. Right now it's still working so far, but they did an awful job at putting it back though. Lets hope you get yours back soon without any further problems.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

SwiftyOne
Beta tester

Post by SwiftyOne »

DirkT wrote:How long have you had yours?

I'm used to running quiet heavy FFB settings but am very afraid it will be burned out sooner because of that. But it might as well have been a bad batch.
Bought November 2012, 6 weeks later, and because of large amount of play between the BMW Rim and base unit(I never used the fixing screw)I had a male pin from the rim broken off inside the female connector...Fanatec replaced both the base unit and rim ;) But..I believe the base unit was not new, it had signs of some ware, I excepted it though(wish I had not done that now)I have sent back the base, telling them how I believe it was not new.
They received my base Yesterday, I have yet to hear back from Fanatec :|
Project CARS...The Worlds Most Beautiful Racing Simulation..For PC, XBone, PS4, and Wii U...Release November 2014
http://www.wmdportal.com/projects/cars/