Fanaleds 2.4u

You can find the latest Fanaleds version here.
Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Fanaleds 2.4u

Post by Bose321 »

Globespy wrote:
28 Dec 2017, 18:47
Getting a prompt to update to version 'v'?
Seems like it's also on the website but wanted to make sure this is legit after last update's issues.

Cheers!

Update:

I'm impatient and hit the download button and Windows Defender immediately quarantined the file as malware. It did NOT do this with 'u' update so I'm thinking you guys have some malicious people attacking your site?
Don't worry, it's legit. I'm working on writing the article and preparing the forum post. ;)
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

Globespy

Post by Globespy »

Bose321 wrote:
28 Dec 2017, 18:52
Globespy wrote:
Seems like it's also on the website but wanted to make sure this is legit after last update's issues.

Cheers!

Update:

I'm impatient and hit the download button and Windows Defender immediately quarantined the file as malware. It did NOT do this with 'u' update so I'm thinking you guys have some malicious people attacking your site?
Don't worry, it's legit. I'm working on writing the article and preparing the forum post. ;)
So I can tell Windows Defender to allow it?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Globespy wrote:
28 Dec 2017, 18:55
Bose321 wrote:
Globespy wrote:

Cheers!

Update:

For sure. You can always put it through a service like virustotal to be sure before running it.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

Globespy

Post by Globespy »

Bose321 wrote:
28 Dec 2017, 18:56
Globespy wrote:
28 Dec 2017, 18:55
Bose321 wrote:

For sure. You can always put it through a service like virustotal to be sure before running it.
Ran through virustotal, returned:
HW32.Packed.1FE8

Windows defender will not allow me to install even after I clicked "allow". Windows reports as severe.
Not sure what to do?