CSP V3 in iRacing - no gas rumble?

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
Skerper

Post by Skerper »

As the topic says. I have brake lockup effects, and both pedals work under diagnostic, but despite having 'engine' ticked, I get nothing from the gas pedal in iRacing. Any advice?

N3XU5

Post by N3XU5 »

The same problem here

Denus304

Re: CSP V3 in iRacing - no gas rumble?

Post by Denus304 »

Same problem here. Is there any fix?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Is throttle rumble enabled in the options in Fanaleds?

Do you feel the pedal rumble during the diagnostic test of Fanaleds?
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

Denus304

Post by Denus304 »

Yes the engine option is enabled.
And yes the throttle rumble moves when i diagnose it.
But still no throttle rumble ingame.

parney2000

Post by parney2000 »

Did you solve whether its an iracing issue or fanaleds issue? What response have ypu had from Fanaled creators? Do they have a solution?
Heres my story....

Just picked up a set of v3 pedals today, install went very well. One thing thats bugging me and ive read others are having same problem as me, is that throttle (gas) rumble is not working in iracing. Brake works fine and both work fine in Assetto Corsa. Im running fanaleds and pedals are direct to pc using USB. Fanaleds rumbles both on startup....

So... is this a fanaleds issue or and iracing issue due to a recent update on either? Does anyone know? A few others having issues so its not me and i want it working as its a nice feedback feature.

P.S. all correct boxes are ticked (ie. engine rumble on) and iracing profile loaded etc so nothing to do with that part. You click diagnosis and both brake and throttle rumble. Also tried setting up wheel and pedals again in iracing by deleting config file from iracing documents folder. Running out of things to try need help!!!!!

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Seems to work fine in other games, so it's either an iRacing problem, or something that's not right on our side. I don't have iRacing so I can't test this, but I'll run it by Dirk.

parney2000

Post by parney2000 »

Many thanks 😁

parney2000

Post by parney2000 »

This was iracings response...saying its not them...if its not them and not you who is it? Fanatec?

--------------------------------------------------------------
Peter,

This doesn't sound like this is an issue with the iRacing software as we don’t currently do anything with the pedal motors and the only other way we could mess things up would be by sending out bad telemetry and we'd be hearing about that from others.

We are probably using a different version of the Fanatec API than FanaLEDs is using. Fanatec just updated it and FanaLED’s has a beta out that implements it already. You need to be running the latest drivers to take advantage of it and Fanatec is still working on stabilizing there new drivers so it may be worth waiting a bit.

We would suggest turning off our support for driving the Fanatec displays (there is a checkbox in the controls config tab) just to make sure that we are not in conflict with FanaLED’s, and you may want to dig up the latest FanaLED beta as well.

We don’t know if you should mess with this version of the driver, but it has a link to the fanaled beta
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Tried to respond to your mail, but we're on a hotmail blacklist.

Anyway, if Dirk finds some time we'll have a look.