Fanaleds 2.4m

You can find the latest Fanaleds version here.
Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Fanaleds 2.4m

Post by Bose321 »

We are happy to release a new version of Fanaleds with support for the Fanatec CSL Elite PS4.

Read more: https://www.fanaleds.com/news/fanaleds-2-4m-release

Download: https://www.fanaleds.com/downloads
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

RodentYell

Re: Fanaleds 2.4m

Post by RodentYell »

Is the support for the CSL the only update in this version or is there more to it?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

RodentYell wrote:
30 Jul 2017, 10:58
Is the support for the CSL the only update in this version or is there more to it?
Yes that is the only change in this version. Keep in mind Dirk is the only programmer on Fanaleds with a full-time job and other hobbies and interests. ;)
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

Skybird

Post by Skybird »

Hello,

I just switched from 2.4k to 2.4m. I use CSPv3 and CSL Elite PS4. Windows 7 (Pro 64bit).

Before, 2.4k, the software did not recognise the new wheel, and so it could not add any functionality to the hardware'S features games do not support all by themselves.

Raceroom works out of the books with the wheel, no Fanaleds needed: display, indictaor light, rev-lights, its all there. The display can even be toggled through various modes beyaond just speed and gear.

AC would need the software. The rev-lights do not work. Indicator lights work. Display is locked to gear-speed display.

in 2.4k, the Fanaleds software behaved like this for me: it recognised the pedals, but not the brandnew wheel. (info-section of the UI). It recognised the installed racing/driving games automatically when the option was choosen). But it did nothing whatever in any game, except bringing the spinners on the pedals to life in AC. The wheel: nothing. The Hardware-tab in the UI was functionless. Both diagnostic options in the menu triggered no visible reaction. Update option in the menu triggered no visible reaction. I had moved those dll's into the game folder of ETS2, and also followed the instructions on OMSI, but it did nothing (plus OMSI2 completely refuses to work with this wheel anyway, which is not Fanaleds' mistak,e of course).

Now with 2.4m version, its all the same. Nothing has changed. I manually deinstalled 2.4k via Windows-> system->Programme deinstallieren. When installing 2.4m I was asked to remove the old version nevertheless, and whether I want to keep or delete old profiles (I deleted old profiles).

The new installation, after rebooting, shows 2.4m, so the new version in installed. But it still does not recongise the wheel. It additionally does no longer automatically recognise the installed games, not any of them. The new version has zero effect of any kind overt here. It does nothing, except for the pedals. But nothing with regard to the wheel.

I tried with the wheel attached to USB2 and USB3 connectors, but it makes no difference. Pedals also are linked directly to the PC, not the wheel base. Games recognise the wheel, I can use it. Fanaleds does not recognise it.

Greetings from Germany,
Skybird

P.S. I used earlier versions of Fanaleds successfully to bring the rev lights on the older G27 to life.But that is long time ago, since I did not care for those lights, they were too tiny and escaped the view too easily, so I stopped using Fanaleds then.

Boone

Post by Boone »

Hello everybody !

First thanks for this great app i used for a long time with my Logitech G27 S.

But i switched to a Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 version recently, and i got the same problem like Skybird. The 2.4M Version of the software, specialy made for this device, don't recognize it.

Tested with all modes, PC of course, PS4 and compatibility mode, don't work
PC Mode (Red) : Wheel : None
Pedals : None
Display : None
Compatibility mode (Purple) : Wheel : ClubSport Unknown Rim
PS4 Mode (Blue) : Wheel : CSL-E no Rim

If it can help you to find the problem, i made a little video :

https://youtu.be/0HmUPK4anOY

My setting :
Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 - Firmware 297
Clubsport Pedals V3 plugged on the wheel
Clubsport handbrake V1.5 plugged on the wheel
ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 plugged on the wheel

Thanks for your work and hope you find how to fix the problem soon!

Seppo

Post by Seppo »

Hallo everyone,

I'm new to the Fanaleds Forum and want to say Hello :)

Now to my Problem:
I use a Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel + CSL Elite Pedals + Lc Kit. Its very new and I never used Fanaleds before.
I have exact the same problem as Boone explained it. I have deletet the driver from the Wheel and the Fanaleds Software and reinstalled it, but it doesnt work... I hohe you can help us by solving this Problem.

Best regards Seppo

mancSLO

Post by mancSLO »

Boone wrote:
13 Aug 2017, 08:18
Hello everybody !

First thanks for this great app i used for a long time with my Logitech G27 S.

But i switched to a Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 version recently, and i got the same problem like Skybird. The 2.4M Version of the software, specialy made for this device, don't recognize it.

Tested with all modes, PC of course, PS4 and compatibility mode, don't work
PC Mode (Red) : Wheel : None
Compatibility mode (Purple) : Wheel : ClubSport Unknown Rim
PS4 Mode (Blue) : Wheel : CSL-E no Rim

If it can help you to find the problem, i made a little video :

https://youtu.be/0HmUPK4anOY

My setting :
Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 - Firmware 297
Clubsport Pedals V3 plugged on the wheel
Clubsport handbrake V1.5 plugged on the wheel
ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 plugged on the wheel

Thanks for your work and hope you find how to fix the problem soon!
Here the same problem. The CSL Elite Racing Wheel, CSL Elite Pedals LC did not detect.
Dizel Race Team

trimeresurus

Post by trimeresurus »

Same here. Fanaleds 2.4m doesnt work with my Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel + CSL Elite Pedals + Lc Kit :?

chiefrocka

Post by chiefrocka »

Same problem here. Fanaleds doesn't recognize my Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel with Elite Pedals.
But with SLIMax Manager the Revlights works... :)

RodentYell

Post by RodentYell »

Any new releases planned soon??