Support for Logitech G923

Do you have any modes or games you would like to see? Let us know.
Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Support for Logitech G923

Post by Bose321 »

I hope you guys like this release! Enjoy racing this weekend!
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

nikisho

Post by nikisho »

Hi! Thanks for the Release, I´ve already tried it, but unfortunately couldn´t make it work.
First of all, I´ve installed the new version of Fanaleds downloaded today. Then I copied manually the Plugin into the game Plugins folder (rFactor) and then started the game, the same steps than the G29 ones. The Fanaleds app shows me my steeringweel, also the game running, but in the game the lights doesn´t work at all.
I have the G923 Xbox version. Thanks for your help and your time!

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Do you also have G Hub running? Do the LEDs work when you run the diagnostic test in Fanaleds?

Sweren

Post by Sweren »

nikisho wrote:
30 May 2021, 17:43
Hi! Thanks for the Release, I´ve already tried it, but unfortunately couldn´t make it work.
First of all, I´ve installed the new version of Fanaleds downloaded today. Then I copied manually the Plugin into the game Plugins folder (rFactor) and then started the game, the same steps than the G29 ones. The Fanaleds app shows me my steeringweel, also the game running, but in the game the lights doesn´t work at all.
If you are using the latest version of G HUB (2021.5) try uninstalling it and downloading an older one (I'd recommend 2021.3), the latest update broke some wrappers on many things like games and Fanaleds.

BaconBoi

Post by BaconBoi »

Sweren wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 22:10
nikisho wrote:
If you are using the latest version of G HUB (2021.5) try uninstalling it and downloading an older one (I'd recommend 2021.3), the latest update broke some wrappers on many things like games and Fanaleds.
For me it works and i love it it is great

Leander

Post by Leander »

I can confirm that downgrading to G HUB 2021.3 resolved my issue. Previously, the LEDs did not work in Forza Horizon 4, but after that downgrade they did work. I use the G923.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

That's great to hear. Enjoy the weather and racing guys! I hope Logitech patches the issue that you encounter.

Leander

Post by Leander »

I tried it today on a different PC with the new G HUB Version 2021.6, but the bug is still there. Only worked after downgrading to 2021.3.

Lalito2021

Post by Lalito2021 »

Fanaleds doesn't work for me. I have a new Logitech g923. The rev lights don't work at all on RF2.
I've tried downgrading de Ghub version and nothing happens. Even when I open Fanaleds, and move the mouse over "Hardware", nothing appears. I've read the configuration procedures, done what it says, and nothing.
Before this wheel I had an old Fanatec CSR Wheel and Fanaleds worked fine.
Ant suggestions to make the Logitech g923 work? Thankyou

nikisho

Post by nikisho »

BaconBoi wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 23:54
Sweren wrote:
01 Jun 2021, 22:10
nikisho wrote:
For me it works and i love it it is great
Finally, I´ve done that and I could make it work fine! Thanks!!