Assetto Corsa 1.0 Cars (+ some custom mods) wheel angle

Would you like to share your game profiles with others? Feel free to upload them here.
Asimov

Post by Asimov »

Hi, I'm trying to keep updated a profile with all cars actual steering angles. Profile attached contains all official cars adjusted steering angles in version 1.0 plus some custom models I got from the net (thanks to the authors btw!). It would be nice if someone who likes to use the steering lock feature like me could add other cars settings to the file, to keep it as much updated as possibile. It is even possible to merge this profile with the one provided by magicaldog in this same section, if there is someone who's interested in both features.

I will try to post updated version of the profile as well, and of course I will merge any given contribute.

Hope this stuff will be useful for someone, thanks to anyone who will appreciate!
Attachments
ac.xml
(10.42 KiB) Downloaded 382 times

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Re: Assetto Corsa 1.0 Cars (+ some custom mods) wheel angle

Post by DirkT »

Much appreciated! I'm sure people can use it.

rocafella1978

Post by rocafella1978 »

what is the best way to figure out WHEEL ANGLES? just curious how you guys find that out for various vehicles/ original AC cars and MOD cars?

Asimov

Post by Asimov »

rocafella1978 wrote:what is the best way to figure out WHEEL ANGLES? just curious how you guys find that out for various vehicles/ original AC cars and MOD cars?
There is no need to do this anymore: from version 1.3 AC supports soft lock natively.
Anyway there were 2 methods: one is to find car model and specs, the other is direct observation (once in cockpit just turn the wheel and look when the virtual steering wheel locks ingame).