Bugs with CSW - Formula Rim

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
Orozco

Bugs with CSW - Formula Rim

Post by Orozco »

Hello Dirk and Gerben,

I'd like to report some bugs. I'm using a Fanatec CSW Formula rim. W7 64 bits.

1)I Can't save the profiles i create. I Created both Normal profiles and peek profiles like mentioned in the Video manual but after i exit the fanaleds program all is lost. The profiles are still there but every profile(Except for Profile 01) has lost it's config and all is back to none. This is happening every time i exit the Program.

2) I Can´t cycle through Profiles. I Tested both the Rotary switch and some buttons and i can't get Speedgear or Speed to show on the CSW Segment Leds. It looks like it actually cycles through profiles but Fanaleds is not Reading the Telemetry right. from iracing.

3)I Can't have diferent profiles for diferente games. That's something that we had in the last version that is not available anymore and used to be very useful.

That's it!

Furthermore, i'd like to thank you for creating this amazing software!

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Re: Bugs with CSW - Formula Rim

Post by DirkT »

Just replied to you on iRacing :)

I'll copy paste it here:
1)I Can't save the profiles i create. I Created both Normal profiles and peek profiles like mentioned in the Video manual but after i exit the fanaleds program all is lost. The profiles are still there but every profile(Except for Profile 01) has lost it's config and all is back to none. This is happening every time i exit the Program.
Are you using the X or the Close button? Close should save your profiles, and due to the lack of serial numbers in Fanatec hardware the configurations will only keep in one place if you use the same USB port.
2) I Can´t cycle through Profiles. I Tested both the Rotary switch and some buttons and i can't get Speedgear or Speed to show on the CSW Segment Leds. It looks like it actually cycles through profiles but Fanaleds is not Reading the Telemetry right. from iracing.
Not sure if I understand it correctly, does it show speed or speedgear at all? Which profiles is it cycling through?
3)I Can't have diferent profiles for diferente games. That's something that we had in the last version that is not available anymore and used to be very useful.
That was indeed a function available for Fanatec hardware in the past. Currently there is no way of doing that for the profiles. We might consider making it possible to naming the Profiles yourself, but that'd be created later on.
Furthermore, i'd like to thank you for creating this amazing software!
Your welcome, we try our best to make it all work as easy as possible, the more customization for everybody, the more complex the GUI becomes!
Last edited by DirkT on 05 Nov 2013, 14:33, edited 1 time in total.

Orozco

Re: Bugs with CSW - Formula Rim

Post by Orozco »

Tks!!