Cannot change Profile

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
Revan

Cannot change Profile

Post by Revan »

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your software, it is a great enhancement for Racing Games :)

i have a Fanatec CSW running under a fresh installed Windows 8.1. Since i installed the new Version of Fanaleds 2.0C i cannot change the profiles anymore (in rFactor 2, AC and pCARS works fine).

The only thing that shows up in the display are the gears.
When i spin the assigned button the display goes empty until i shift, then the actual gear shows up again.

Before that i was running v 1.6 under Windows 7 so i can`t say if it depends on the new version of my os or the new version of Fanaleds :?:

Have a nice day :)

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Cannot change Profile

Post by Bose321 »

Hi,

If you click the hardware tab and select your wheel, you can change the data on your wheel. Is that what you mean?
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

Revan

Post by Revan »

I click the hardware tab and select my wheel. then i assign a rotary button on my csw for scrolling through the profiles (like in the manual video).

After that i start a game and drive some laps.

While playing Assetto Corsa or pCARS i can scroll through the profiles with the previously assigned button (for showing gears, speed, speedgear on the display of the wheel).

In rFactor2 it only shows the gears in the display of the wheel. When i spin the assigned button the display goes empty until i shift, then the actual gear shows up again.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Sounds like the native support from the game is interfering with Fanaleds. Have you followed the readme?

http://fanaleds.com/readme

You will have to edit your controller profile to disable the native support. In the readme I have used the default Clubsport Wheel profile, but yours might have a different name!

Revan

Post by Revan »

Yes, i did set these values direct after the fresh install of rF2. Didn`t help unfortunately
Last edited by Revan on 13 Nov 2013, 19:49, edited 1 time in total.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

So that means when Fanaleds is closed there is nothing on your display?

Revan

Post by Revan »

yes, thats right