Project Cars LED problems for Engine-off Race Starts

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
wolby2010

Post by wolby2010 »

I have found that in the release build of Project Cars that in free practice on tracks where you do not start in the pits, the lights on the SRW-S1 seem to be flashing or on full blues and stay stuck on them.

I think the cause is the fact that usually the free practice starts at full revs on the pit limiter and when you cross the line and gain manual control it resets and works fine however on a track like California Highway where you start on the start-line with the engine off, the rev lights are on full as default and remain stuck that way which can be very distracting.

I followed the given instructions regarding shared memory and rev light hardware settings however is there anything else that can be done about this? I have had a reply on the pCars forums that says I am not the only one that has found this problem on those tracks. Will this be addressed? Have people here found this problem occurring?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

They're just full, not blinking or anything? I do not own the retail version of the game (only had the beta) so I can't look for myself unfortunately.
Last edited by Bose321 on 11 May 2015, 17:44, edited 1 time in total.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

wolby2010

Post by wolby2010 »

It depends on the car, some blink others are full either way the Led's remain on throughout the entirety of the session.