Fanaleds

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
tyrion

Fanaleds

Post by tyrion »

Hi,

I'm running Fanaleds 1.6a and am having great problems with CSP V2 and CSR elite. I cant get rumble work on clubsport v2 pedals while connected through USB. Also only game I managed to get anything from Fanaleds is Race 07 but only display works without rumble on pedals or wheel.

My wheel is running on 757 firmware in win8 64bit. I have read all possible posts on internet regarding CSP v2 but nothing helps. I've tried Fanaleds in RBR, simraceway, shift 2 and it doesnt work at all. Rumlbe works in fanatec profiler for csp v2 if I press test rumble button.

Please help.

Thank you!

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: Fanaleds

Post by Bose321 »

Hi,

First of all Simraceway and Shift 2 are not supported games. RBR has very limited support.

Having said that, have you enabled the vibration options in Fanaleds for the game you tried? Does the rumble work when connected to your wheel? Does Fanaleds recognize your pedals?
Last edited by Bose321 on 05 Oct 2013, 20:44, edited 2 times in total.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

tyrion

Post by tyrion »

Hi,

I didn't know SRW isn't supported since it says on your page that it is. Anyway i managed to get Fanaleds working in Dirt and its fricking awesome.

Can you please tell me which games support Fanaleds 100% (like race 07) I really like up shift alert on wheel. I noticed that RaceRoom experience doesn't work also, doesn't it have same engine like race 07?

Anyway great work guys I'm definitely donating just need to find few more working titles:)

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

Check our FAQ and then press "Supported Games": http://www.fanaleds.com/faq

I have to remove the Simraceway because it's kinda confusing indeed. Raceroom should just work fine. Does Fanaleds recognize you're playing? If not, the .exe has changed.

tyrion

Post by tyrion »

How do you mean .exe has changed?

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Post by Bose321 »

The game .exe may has changed during the updates of the game and therefore is not recognized anymore by Fanaleds.

Quentis23

Post by Quentis23 »

I believe Raceroom racing experience .exe has changed. My worked earlier this year but not it isn't.

I'm using Clubsport wheel base and V2 pedals, formula wheel, WIN8 64bit.

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

The fix is already in beta, final release shouldn't be that far away anymore.