PCARS Flag notifications

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
thehipe

PCARS Flag notifications

Post by thehipe »

Hey guys,

first of all, thx for the great work...
I'm using Fanaleds with PCARS since a long time and I was even more happy when you implemeted the SLI-M support. Now I just have to run one software which supports my CSW and the SLI-M. From this time I deinstalled any other software which i used for my SLI-M.

The only thing what bothers me are the flag notifications in PCARS. Yellow, Blue and Green flag are mapped to the external leds of my SLI-M but it has no effect in PCARS at all. I also tried to map the flags on any non-external leds, but with the same result. Is this feature on hold for a particular reason or am I doing something wrong?

I tried the other software yesterday again and the flag notifications are working here without any problems... I really want to use fanaleds to light up all my leds, because its more handy and easier to adjust to my needs.

I'm sorry if this was answered in another thread already, but i couldn't find anything related to this issue.

Thanks in advance.

LG
Christian
SimRacing Hardware
Leo Bodnar's SLI-M - Fanatec CSW (1.77) / BMW rim (0.37) - Fanatec CSP V2 - Symprojects Pro-Gauge

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

Re: PCARS Flag notifications

Post by Bose321 »

Hi Christian,

This most likely is just not implemented for this game yet. Not all games support the flags, and we are not aware of all games that support it, so sometimes a game does not have all functions that are possible. We'll make sure to write it on our to-do list and bring these features in a next release.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.

thehipe

Post by thehipe »

Hey Bose,

thx for the quick reply and for having it on your to-do-list.
You will make even more people happier than just me. ;)

Have a great day.

Christian
SimRacing Hardware
Leo Bodnar's SLI-M - Fanatec CSW (1.77) / BMW rim (0.37) - Fanatec CSP V2 - Symprojects Pro-Gauge

DirkT
Fanaleds developer

Post by DirkT »

Added in beta, will be released to public as soon as the beta-testers have gotten their hands on it.