FanaLEDs keeps crashing.

Have you found a bug? Please report it here.
tifosi79

FanaLEDs keeps crashing.

Post by tifosi79 »

I run Windows 7 64, Leo Bodnar SimSteering V2, HE Ultimate Pedals, Fanatec Sequential Shifter with USB adapter and Leo Bodnar SLI-F1.

Here are all the symptoms.

-In the main FanaLEDs windows if I click the "Save settings to active profile" button I get a "FanaLEDs.exe has stopped working" message window. When I open FanaLEDs a second time, whatever change I attempted to save when it crashed was actually saved though.

-When I go under the "Advanced" tab and select "Car settings" I get a "FanaLEDs.exe has stopped working" message window.

-When I go under the "Hardware" tab and select "0 I SLI-F1 (S10067)" (this is my device) it opens a profile section. Here I can change the Global brightness, select Device enabled for output, Device enabled for clock, etc, and they all work(I can see the changes in the SLI display), BUT as soon as I hit the close button at the bottom right I get a "FanaLEDs.exe has stopped working" message window or it just freezes(Not Responding).

-I have tried both iRacing and Assetto Corsa. When I enter the game the SLI display changes from showing the hour of the day and todays day to showing F12 on the left and 000 on the right. Also the gear indicator shows N. Changing gears or reving the engine in game has no effect on the SLI. When I exit the game and drag the mouse cursor over the FanaLEDs icon in the task bar it disappears immediately meaning that FanaLEDs has crashed when I started the game. I have to click on the FanaLEDs desktop shortcut to start it again.

-The diagnostic test under the help tab works on the SLI display.

This is the lastlog running in Verbose mode. In here I started iRacing, went into the pits, then exited the game. When I returned to the desktop FanaLEDs had already crashed. It crashed when I started iRacing.

0: Log opened with debug level: 4
0: Log opened with debug level: 4
2: Setting up hardware
2: Beginning device enumeration
2: Error reading serial
2: Hardware found on ID: 0 name: USB Receiver vendor: Logitech ver: 12.3 ser: RAWID-046d-c52b
2: Hardware found on ID: 1 name: ClubSport USB Shifter vendor: FANATEC ver: 0.1 ser: RAWID-0eb7-1a92
2: Hardware found on ID: 2 name: HE Sim Pedals vendor: Leo Bodnar ver: 1.2 ser: B45820
2: Hardware found on ID: 3 name: Steering Wheel vendor: Leo Bodnar ver: 3.2 ser: 080515
2: Hardware found on ID: 4 name: GP-Wiz40 vendor: GGG ver: 0.0 ser: RAWID-fafa-0035
2: Finished enumeration devices
2: Showing init routine
2: Hardware ready to go
0: Autoupdater: Running latest available version.

Bose321
Fanaleds developer

FanaLEDs keeps crashing.

Post by Bose321 »

Solved via email contact after trying 2.3e.
Fanaleds. Enhance your racing experience. Personal portfolio.